WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING ?
- Digital Marketing is a form of marketing for promoting and selling products or services on the Internet.
- Digital Marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication.
- In other words we can say that Digital Marketing is a marketing approach that primarily relies on the internet to connect with the target audience through various digital media channels and platforms.
- It’s the process of leveraging different online marketing channels like search engines, social media networks, and email to reach your target audience.
- Through Digital Marketing, you can find people interested in your offering, interact with them, and build trust with your brand.
- Digital Marketing has a number of types, the most important are website marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing, PPC advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, video marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Digital Marketing considers how each individual tool can convert prospects. A brand’s digital marketing strategy may use multiple platforms .
- An average user consumes content via the television, computer, tablet, smartphone, radio, and other traditional media.
- Digital Marketing is often compared to “traditional marketing” such as magazine ads, billboards, and direct mail. Oddly, television is usually lumped in with traditional marketing.
Why is Digital Marketing Important ?
Digital Marketing is important because:-
- Digital Marketing makes possible a direct communication path between your business and your consumer, enabling you to prepare your own audience of trustworthy fans.
- Digital Marketing increases brand awareness and reach your target customers.
- With Digital Marketing, you can ensure that the right consumers are viewing your content. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) allows you to reach those consumers who are searching the web for content and topics that are relevant to your business.
- Digital Marketing provides significant measurement and analysis of consumer behavior and engagement.
- Connect with customers as knowing your customer in a wholesome manner is prominent to have a strong customer base.
- Use of social media as social media has turned out to be one of the strongest tools in the business development strategy.
- Mobilizing and Publicizing one’s product or service most quickly is made possible by social media tools.
- Change of Marketing activities as online marketing has brought new horizons of expansion in the business proceedings, many businesses following the traditional approach to their business operations are now switching to new online marketing techniques.
- Stay current with technology as keeping a regular track of the technologies needed is important, but staying updated with other technologies evolving in the market can open doors for numerous development and enhancement.
- Use goal settings to push boundaries if one sets the goal at a defined level, it becomes a target to achieve, and thus work gets oriented towards its accomplishment.
- Graphic designing creating a unique brand image is very important for the business to exist in this ever-growing world. It plays an important role in increasing the value of the company. Brand value initiates whether there will be a potential shift from the audience to the customer.
- Increasing productivity regularly working on daily tasks and doing it more productively gives great outcomes. Managing time and things keeps the work well at the track, people can even introduce certain measures to ensure greater productivity.
- Commit to continuous learning as learning never has an end and an age. Committing oneself to regular learning and diversified learning is going to build prospects for new business ideas no matter how much a person has gained and achieved, but there will always be more and more to explore for greater success.
Difference Between Digital Marketing Company & Traditional Marketing Companies.
|Basis||Traditional Marketing||Digital Marketing|
|Meaning||It is old way of Marketing Technique. It refers kind of promotion, advertisement, includes flyers, billboards, TV ads, radio ads, print advertisements, newspaper ads, etc.||It is modern way of Marketing Technique in 21st Century. It is the use of the Internet to reach consumers. It is a broad field, including attracting customers via email, content marketing, search platforms, social media, and more..|
|Concept||The concept is to Market the product or service through platforms like Radio, advertisements in newspaper etc.||The concept is to Market the product or service mainly through digital platforms which are more often used by the people.|
|Targeted Audience||The audience in Traditional Marketing is mainly people who are not that active on digital platforms including social media platforms.||The audience in Digital Marketing is mainly people who are actively participate on social media platforms and on other digital platforms.|
|Cost Of Marketing||It can sometimes be costly because it includes Marketing on platforms like newspapers, radio, television, and etc.||It is generally cost efficient and can be done on digital platforms for little or no money.|
|Branding||It is not so good for Brand building.||It is efficient and fast for Brand building.|
|Modes||T.V.Advertisement, Radio, Banner Ads, Broadcast, Sponsorship, print Ads..||Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Web Design, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing.|
New technologies in Digital Marketing has moved a great deal. The market approach has also evolved with the rise of new technology. Digital Marketing has a number of advancement and improvements in its strategy, so it is important to know the value of Digital Marketing in 21st Century.