- All our experts are certified by Link Research Tools (LRT) in the link detox process
- We have successfully recovered lost rankings for 50+ sites
- We adopt only healthy, white hat SEO practices
- Regain lost rankings in days
If you’ve noticed a sharp and sudden drop in your site’s website and rankings, you may have been hit by Google’s Penguin penalty.
kautilyainfotech’s Link Detox experts, certified by LinkResearchTools (LRT), offer a tried and tested method with proven results to get your site back on top of search results. Beginning with a comprehensive link-detox of your website to identifying all factors leading to a drop in rankings, our Google recovery services team takes care of all the details so you don’t have to.
Latest Google Penguin Update
Google rolled out its first Penguin update in April 2012 to penalize sketchy link building exercises, a technique used to manipulate rankings on SERPs. Since then, Penguin 2.0 and Penguin 3.0 were released to target link building schemers and counter black hat practices. The latest update Penguin 4.0, rolled out in September 2016 has the following advantages:
- Real-time analysis – Penguin 4.0 algorithm can penalize sketchy link building exercises on a real-time basis. Google crawlers can penalize your rankings as and when they index your website.
- Faster Impact – You no longer have to wait for a Google update to begin regaining your lost rankings. You will begin to see the results of our Detox Process within a few days.
- Penalty for pages – Earlier the full website was penalized for ‘Link Building Wheeling Dealing’. The new update is “granular” which means specific pages could be penalized while the rest of your website can continue to enjoy its SERP rankings.
We have always used white hat link building practices to help our clients maintain their SERPs rankings. However, we offer the Link Detox Process to help clients regain rankings lost to Google Penguin updates.
The Link Detox Process
- Compile a full list of all links pointing to your domain.
- Conduct a manual check of each domain to determine whether it meets Google’s guidelines.
- Contact webmasters on your behalf to have low quality and unnatural links removed.
- Submit the remaining low-quality links to the Disavow Tool in Google Webmaster tools.
The link detox process can be quite tricky because Google’s guidelines are open to interpretation. Which links should you keep and which should you disavow? Reclaiming rankings after the Penguin Update requires experience and at Techmagnate we have plenty.
We have successfully helped many clients like Koenig Solutions, Pestmalll.com, Sacatech.com, 61c.in, Flexpertbellows.com, and many others disavow unnatural links and quickly recover lost rankings.
Get the Penguin recovery process started!
Google Penguin Recovery Plan
|Google Penguin Recovery Plan|
|Link Detox and Google Disavow for up to 1000 backlinks – USD 200/ INR 10,000||3-4 Weeks|
|1. Extract fresh index of top 1000 external links||1-2 days|
|2. Manually check each link/domain for the following:||7-10 days|
|a. Http Status of Source URL (If source URL is not live then the link can be ignored)|
b. Do follow vs. No Follow (No follow links can be ignored)
c. Anchor text (Google recommends anchor text variation)
d. Sitewide Links (these are not good)
e. Reciprocal Links ( Links to/from Resource pages which have been created for the purpose of reciprocal link exchange are not good)
f. Paid Links (these should be No-Follow)
g. Links from Bad Neighborhoods
h. Links with low citation flow
|3. Contact Webmasters to remove bad external links (Matt Cutts, Former Head of Search Spam at Google recommends removing as many as possible before disavowing)||10-14 Days|
|4. Disavow remaining bad external links via Google Webmaster Tools||1 Day|
|1. CSV file with a list of links/domains that need to be disavowed. This file can directly be uploaded to Google Webmaster Tools.|