Under is a group of assets to be referenced as we handle by way of this era of coping with COVID-19. If anybody has something they assume ought to be added, please attain out to Patrick, Joline, Nate or your supervisor should you really feel extra snug.
Earlier Firm Emails
HERE is a drive folder containing the earlier COVID-19 e mail communication [redacted link]
- All staff ought to proceed to work remotely till we talk in any other case. Please inform us should you want something to work successfully.
- Please proceed to comply with greatest well being practices. Wash your palms completely and sometimes. Cough into your elbow. Keep away from touching your face the place you’ll be able to. Preserve a secure distance from others. Keep at residence the place you’ll be able to.
- If you happen to or somebody you might be caring for will get sick please inform Joline instantly and we are going to do what we are able to to assist.
Firm Communication Pointers
As we proceed to WFH we must discover new and extra inventive methods to take care of a way of group inside and throughout our groups. The efforts made by people thus far to assist interact groups as we work remotely are actually appreciated and so vital for us to succeed.
We’ve created a communication framework that’s designed to assist information us by way of this distant interval by doing two issues. Firstly, we wish to assist create a single supply of communication for vital updates and course whereas additionally empowering everybody to proceed speaking proactively and freely with one another.
- Heads of division will approve mass communication to departments (mass communication means communication to the bulk if not all of a division) Our departments are as follows: Gross sales, Concierge, VIP, Advertising and marketing/Help, Product/Engineering, HR/Finance.
- Mass communication that transcends departments ought to be run by way of Nate, Joline or Patrick to make sure a single supply of communication.
- During this time, when offering steerage or recommendation on learn how to cope with the direct or oblique results of COVID-19, we ask that you simply reference company-wide communication. If anybody has helpful data they really feel ought to be shared to the group please e mail Nate, Joline or Patrick instantly. We’d be most grateful.
Work From Dwelling (WFH) Pointers
Under is an inventory of issues to assist us WFH successfully throughout this time period.
Normal WFH steerage
- Dress for the work day — persist with your regular routine as greatest as potential
- Set up a devoted workspace — however don’t hesitate to maneuver round — we’re all having to regulate to this new manner of working so be understanding of every others state of affairs
- Have fun wins – let’s be sure we flow into optimistic information inside our groups
- Take time for self-care:
- Try to get loads of sleep
- Keep nicely hydrated
- Get recent air and sunshine (verify your native authority tips for social distancing first)
- Go for a stroll/run (verify your native authority tips for social distancing first)
- Think about residence train routines
- Think about meditation assets:
- Put your pc away after work to interrupt up the day
- Make time for group texts, cellphone calls and particularly video calls with household and pals
Communication steerage for WFH
- Proceed to have all common and scheduled conferences
- All inner calls ought to be made with video enabled
- Be aware of background noise (open home windows, companion/roommate working in the identical room and so forth.) and make the most of the mute button the place you’ll be able to to offset background noise you’ll be able to’t management
- Be as accessible as potential. This implies monitoring Skype/Emails a bit extra intently than you may usually.
- If wanted, remember to talk boundaries or set up time frames that you simply wish to keep away from distraction.
- Permit your self extra time to arrange and check your connection earlier than beginning calls
- Permit longer for conferences to compensate for potential connection points
- Keep away from multitasking whereas video conferencing
- Give individuals time to complete talking or end their ideas
- Make sure you make the most of display capabilities the place helpful
- Don’t be afraid of small discuss or pleasantries, similar to you’d in particular person
- For groups…
- Think about including extra touchpoints to your working week (quick & snappy scrums within the morning, even when it’s simply to say hey to one another)
- Think about a ‘water-cooler’ assembly – an open discussion board to speak about stuff away from BrandYourself as you’d usually do within the workplace. Some groups at different firms are organizing finish of day/finish of week hangout periods/glad hours – contemplate getting inventive!
- Think about making a Skype chat for standing conferences to maintain dialogue going earlier than and after the assembly to halo make clear any factors or share new data
Under is an inventory of helpful on-line assets for sting updated with COVID-19 recommendation and rules:
For up to date details about prevention strategies and reported circumstances:
World Health Organization (WHO) – the WHO is offering every day state of affairs experiences
For dealing with work life:
How to work from home if you’ve never done it before. Most significantly, maintain a schedule and set boundaries. (New York Occasions)
For people who find themselves anxious:
- Start by knowing how your body responds to anxiety. Unplug if it’s a must to — staying tuned in 24/7 can positively make issues worse. (Harvard Medical College)
- A brain hack to break the anxiety cycle. Substitute fear with habits which can be extra naturally rewarding. (New York Occasions)
- How to talk to your kids about the coronavirus. Don’t be afraid to do it, simply be developmentally applicable. (Poynter)
- How to keep them entertained while you’re socially isolated. Routines assist. So do theme days, and issues you are able to do collectively. (Washington Submit)
Hyperlinks to share with others:
- Why outbreaks spread exponentially (Washington Submit). This wonderful simulator exhibits how shortly an outbreak can unfold — and the way efficient social distancing may be.
- Why it’s important for young people to self-isolate. Gathering in teams will solely pace up the unfold. (New York Occasions)
- This will make you smile: Quarantined Italians sang their hearts out. The resilience of the human spirit rang out from balconies nationwide. (Vox)
One Ultimate Level: you probably have one thing you’re feeling is beneficial to share with the corporate please inform Patrick, Joline, Nate or your supervisor should you really feel extra snug.